Dan PaslaruFounder & CFO
areas of expertise
- Business strategy development
- Visionary leadership
- The purpose and role of business functions
- Strategic performance management techniques
- Financial acumen
- Concepts of marketing and sales
- Concepts of supply chain, manufacturing and logistics
- Master in Marketing and Business Administration, Dimitrie Cantemir University, Bucharest, Romania
- Bachelor Degree in Finance – Insurance, University of Craiova, Romania
With more than 20 years of experience in commercial functions, with proven records in increasing businesses revenue through creative thinking, cross-functional teams management and complex scenario modelling. Good hiring and disciplinary expertise combined with up-to-date knowledge of trends in the marketplace, necessary to develop successful teams.
CAT-C, simplify to intensify.
Before becoming a co-founder of Companion Software, Iuliu held various management positions in different multi-national corporations, most recently as National Sales Manager, focusing on business development and revenue management.