Cezar BocuFounder & CISO
areas of expertise
- Cybersecurity solutions expertise
- Knowledge of Regulations, Standards, and Compliance
- Visionary Leadership
- Strategy and Program Planning Skills
- Knowledge and Understanding of the Business and its Mission
- A Mind for Metrics
- Communication, Delegation and Documentation
- Harvard Business Publishing – ……
- Informatics applied in Nuclear Physics, University of Bucharest, Romania
- Commercial Marketing, Dimitrie Cantemir University, Bucharest, Romania
With over 20 years of experience in IT field, centered on IT Security. Proven record in Entrepreneurship, Business Planning, Software Engineering, Operations, Service Delivery, Program & Project Management, QA / QC, Agile Management, Cloud Services, Cezar has the breadth and depth of experience needed to quickly understand entrepreneurs’ businesses and craft the most suitable solutions.
Crypto currency domain definitely implies high security challenges and for CAT-C, I am here with my team!
Before becoming a co-founder of Companion Software, Cezar started two IT companies in Romania who provided various software services to major multi-national players. Cezar held various management positions in multi-national corporations as well, most recently as Security Program Manager, focusing on Large Enterprise Cybersecurity solutions and risk management.